Fibrofos 60 and Fibrofos 60 -1cm
Chicory roots, dried at low temperature and reduced to powder.
- High inulin content (65% on D.M.): this prebiotic inulin improves the bacterial flora by serving as an ideal substrate for the lactobacilli’s. Fibrofos 60 provides monogastrics with a large quantity of soluble fibres and contributes to the health of the animal.
- Rich in sesquiterpene lactones (± 0,4%): de-worming effect. Those components are responsible for the bitter taste of the chicory roots. Those lactones are stimulating stomach and intestinal juice secretion (and consequently improving feed conversion) and it is particularly efficient as a de-wormer.
- Allows reducing considerably scatole compounds in the case of fattening boars.
- Feed for piglets and pigs: from ± 0,2 to 0,5% in piglets feed; 5% of the formula two weeks before slaughtering fattening boars (skatole compounds reduction).
- Alternative to antibiotics in case of dysentery problems.
- Poultry feed: ± 0,2%.
- In pet food: from 0,1 to 1% in final feed, depending on the application (bacterial flora development, obesity reduction).
- Allows to control the rumen flora of high producing dairy cows by increasing the proportion of rumen microbial protein.
- Fibrofos 60 -1cm can be used in mash feed for horses: prebiotic and natural de-worming effects.
In 25kg polyethylene–filmed multi-layer paper bags on pallets of 975kg, or in coated big bags of 1000kg.
It is recommended to store the product in dry conditions.
Indicative nutritional values
|Sugars||17,8%||GLU.||6,4g||Fe||± 50 ppm|
|ADL||4,6 g/kg||WHA (water retention)||4:1|
|TDF||118 g/kg||ME porc All. (Energ.Met.Pigs)||1804,42||kcal|
|Pectin||56 g/kg||EW porc (Energy Pigs)||0,890|
|NE va kcal||1870|