Pea internal fibres: Swelite
Internal fibres of yellow peas, GMO-free guaranteed.
The internal fibres are separated from the yellow peas by extraction after grinding and sieving.
The high content in pectin and hemicellulose allows using the product as carrier for specific liquid products.
- WHC (water retention capacity): 10g of water pro g
- Oil retention (at 20° C): ± 2,9g of oil pro g
- As a dietary fibre offering solutions to intestinal troubles of young animals (diarrhoea of calves, piglets, etc); ± 1% of the formula.
- As a vegetable carrier for liquid products (vitamins, essential oils, lecithin, etc.) for specific applications (introduction in milk powder products, aqua feed, etc.).
- In wet pet food: to capture the juice in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture..
Whitish beige colour, slightly yellowish, with a practically neutral taste. Particle size: ± 250µm (90% <400µm).
Composition on dry matter
|Total dietary fibre (AOAC method):||48 +/- 3%|
|Proteins (N x 6.25):||max. 7%|
|Total fat (E.P.extract) :||max. 0,5%|
|Total ashes:||max. 2%|
|Dry matter (102° C):||90 +/- 2%|
Composition of the fibres pro 100g:
|AOAC method (Prosky)||Englyst method|
|Insoluble fibre||94 % approx.||Insoluble fibre||66 % approx.|
|Soluble fibre||6 % approx.||Soluble fibre||34 % approx|
The dietary fibres of the internal peas are composed of cellulose (± 15%), pectin (± 40%) and hemicellulose (± 45%).
Polyethylene filmed multi-layer paper bags of 15kg net, on euro pallets of 450kg (120x80x170cm)